Sunday, July 18, 2010

Howard House

So, of course we're not done "moving in", yet.  We still need a few things and other things will gradually start to fill in spaces, I'm sure.  But, I decided to share  a few of my favorite things about our new home.

Original hardwoods; they're really old, a bit beat up, used, and I'm in love.

The living room fireplace; its shabby and chic and I adore it.

The bedroom fireplace; its a fireplace-- in the bedroom!

The large (LARGE), deep windows; I'm sure my energy bill won't love them as much as we do;)

The kitchen; I know its not as great as many people's kitchen, but I have a full size fridge and oven, finally!!  I don't have to cut my pizza in 1/2 before I bake it!!! (It's the little things).
I live here.  There's music in the streets, fantastic places to eat, and history beneath my feet.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kiki, I'm SO SO SO happy for you!!!!! Your HOME (!!!) is beautiful and I can't WAIT to see more pictures showing how you're making it YOURS in that special way you do!!! Truly, it's just gorgeous...and a fireplace in the bedroom?! Sexy! ;o) Love you to pieces!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, lovely. I enjoy it:)

    ReplyDelete