Sunday, July 11, 2010

Take Me Down To Ellicott City...

For want of a change of scenery, we've moved East. (Sad to leave our best friends behind, but happy to have a new adventure and place for them to visit-- HINT HINT--.) We are now proudly living in the historic district of Ellicott City, Maryland.  We've found a flat (actually, our dear friends found us the place) in a remarkable building (their building; they live upstairs), dating back to the late 1840's. 

We're the 3rd set of Windows from the Top. 

Looking Down Mainstreet.

A view out my neighbors' window.


The Patascpo River; a view from the East part of Main Street

The sign that you're home: "Ellicott City, est. 1772."

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, KAREN!!!!! It's like a postcard!!!! I love it, you lucky dogs!!!! That's so cool! I just know you're going to love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and p.s. I loved the G 'n' R reference...>:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found out today that you guys moved to Maryland! Hey, you never gave me a chance to say good-bye!! Looks like a very lovely place you guys settled. Best wishes to both of you on your new life!

    ReplyDelete