Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Its beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Christmas time is here
Happiness and Cheer
Fun for all that children call
Their favorite time of the year


Snowflakes in the air
Carols everywhere
Olden times and ancient rhymes
Of love and dreams to share


After rushing around for the Black Friday sales, I love spending my
day after Thanksgiving decorating for Christmas and getting in the Holiday Spirit.

This year, I went for a more Victorian, girly tree.
And we're all ready for Santa to shimmy down the chimney. 

And some of our left over decorations made their way to the other mantle in the bedroom.
 
With Thanksgiving in our recent thoughts and Christmas in our future, I think we need to develop
attitudes of gratitude.

Every time you look at your Christmas decor, try to recall the many blessings you've been granted and the things that warm your heart.

2 comments:

  1. SO SO SO beautiful!!! I love it! I'm wicked jealous of your hard-wood floors and chimneys. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! I love your home. It looks so... perfect!!! Where are you living? An apartment or a house?

    ReplyDelete