Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Victorian

With a new year comes renewed focus, renewed goals, and new... blog layouts.
Victoria Nouveau is like my Idea book opened up, filled with vintage inspiration, creative endeavors (with DIY how to), & Random Recommendations.

Mondays are for Music and Movies
Wednesdays are for Wondrous Finds & Creations
and Saturdays are for Simple How Tos, Recipes, and Thoughts
Keep an eye out for my Random Recommendations, too!



Follow me for marvelous give aways and challenges.
(First Giveaway when we get to 30 followers)

Check back Monday for a forgotten music Icon.

A new Victorian --
         Victoria Nouveau

7 comments:

  1. Following from the blog hop. Hope you can follow back.
    God Bless,
    Shelley
    < a href="http://www.mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com//">Finding My Life in Faith< /a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm your newest follower from a Tuesday Blog Hop :) I'd love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

    www.singleparentretreat.com
    www.motherdaughterconnex.com
    http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
    http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a guest host from FMBT, and am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, I love the Victorian look, and enjoy looking at your blog today. Thanks for stopping by, I am following you back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:)
    You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com I always have gorgeous handmade giveaways going on so be sure to take a peek when you come by:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen!

    Thanks for the follow! I've returned the favor, looking forward to seeing you back in my blog sometime!

    ~ Jenny @ I'm a full-time mummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm a new GFC follower. I found you on the F.M.B.T blog hop. I have really enjoyed looking at your blog, it's great!

    Hope you can stop by and see me sometime

    Cindy
    http://thepurplefroggieclaystuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete