Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chalk it Up to... Chalk

Easy and cheap way to add quirky and kitschy to your house?? 
Chalkboard Paint.

My newest love (and Snow Day Projects) revolve around chalkboard paint for ordinary items. 
(No, apparently I don't get enough of writing on the chalkboard at work, Tay...)

10 Ideas from my Someday book:










(Attention Class:  1. Dollar Store Tray = message board; 2. sillhouette stencil + mug = fab. mug; 3. Dresser; 4. Coffee Tray from junk cardboard; 5. Wine Bottles + Chalkboard paint = magnificant vase; 6. Fridge; 7. Funky Fancy Kitchen = labeled and organized; 8. Herb Garden; 9. Old Globe = Idea Globe; 10. Shoes are made for walking)

Delight.

And don't forget to enter February's giveaway-- ending this Friday Click HERE to enter!



6 comments:

  1. Cute ideas! I just did a chalk board paint message area in my kitchen...still have to get it posted :) I'm following you back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ideas... I had a friend paint one wall in her childs playroom!! Thanks for stopping by Keeping Up With The Rheinlander's! Following and looking forward to your post!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these ideas. My daughter and I have just been exploring chalk and it would be so cute to have her draw something that I could hang up in the house. I've never even thought of that!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday.
    http://anirishitalianblessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely want to try it, I used stickers board instead and they work perfectly too. Unfortunately they are a4 size only

    ReplyDelete