Friday, November 18, 2011

10 Days Worth of Blessings

Oops on the daily challenge!

Here's 10 days of blessings in re-cap form:

1. I'm thankful for being so busy...
Yes, I didn't complete a daily challenge, but I'm thankful that I have things to do, places to be, and people to see.

2. I'm thankful for the cold spell...
Yes, its ...well.... COLD, but it makes me feel alive.

3.  I'm thankful for the ability to run...
When I encountered a vicious gang... of raccoons last night, I was so glad I could run..... I'm sure they were chasing me!

4. I am thankful for a BEAUTIFUL husband...
He loves me and puts up with me and respects me and encourages me and supports me and genuinely wants our little family to be happy.

5. I am thankful for music...
Every hour when the church bell chimes the time, followed by an old hymn, I'm thankful for music.  When I need to sing or hear a song, I'm grateful for sound.

6. I'm thankful for visitors...
Enough said.

7. I am thankful for real, lasting friendships...
My sould friends are my inspiration so often.

8. I am thankful for knowledge....
I love having an education and am so grateful I've had the opportunities to get one.

9. I am thankful for my home....
I love my home. Its close to dream.

10. I am thankful for my family....
They are patient and kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment