Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4th....Variety

Today, I am thankful to live in an area with so much variety.

I live in a gorgeous historic district of a pretty metropolitan area.... My little town is wedged between two hills, so, when I'm here, it feels as though this is it.... My town is all that exists..... but,, just up the hill either way is more town--modern and diverse.  I'm about 10 minutes from the city one way, 10 minutes from country the other way. 

And so, today, I'm thankful for variety.


Getting ready for Thanksgiving and noticing its hard to find Art and Decor for the season (most fall stuff has been replaced with Christmas goodies~ I'm not complaining)

I made this:
On a scrap of burlap, I stamped out the definition from my dictionary..... All it needs is a frame...

What an easy idea to replicate (yeah, thank you Pinterest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment