Friday, November 25, 2011

TOTAL FAIL

Oh, November Challenge?? I do remember saying something about that....

Oi Vey!

So, my daily challenge did NOT happen... but as a positive effect of acknowledging the need to be more grateful, I was in fact more reflective and contemplative regarding my many, many blessings.  They're innumerable for sure. 

Of course, today is the day where its actually socially acceptable to:
A. display Christmas things
and
B. act like a complete maniac while shopping

so YAY.
((I would like to say that I waited to put up my Christmas decorations, that my tree didn't go up until today or even that I was waiting for Tree Day tomorrow... but that's a lie.  Christmas has been developing in our little home for the last month!  I guess I was bit by the Christmas Spirit after Hallowe'en when at Hobby Lobby {for the 1/2 off Fall decor, of course} I noticed that the Christmas everything was also 1/2 off... yadda, yadda, yadda Hallowe'en came down, Christmas went up))

Its the end of 2011 and everyone is reflecting on the year....
in Blog Reflection I'll say this....
 I ACTUALLY STUCK WITH THE BLOG FOR THE WHOLE YEAR!  and I LOVE IT! 
The sweet e-mails I get from readers (what, people are reading my thoughts?  amazing!) are so encouraging that I have to keep going.....

Soon, I will be re-vamping the site, making resolutions for more giveaways, more DIY posts (since that is my life), and more tips for a new vintage life. 

As for the month leading up to Christmas, I'll be posting, well... about Christmas!  not daily, not scheduled, just as I do it, I'll share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment