Saturday, December 17, 2011

Brunch

Today I had some lovely ladies over for a very casual and simple holiday brunch  and
I am very much digging the teal and white with red right now! 
(Thanks, Gretchen, your kitchen has gotten to me:) )

The dress form as you enter the kitchen.... all decked out for the holidays
The main food table (I'm loving the teal feather tree & loving that I got it 50% off at Hobby Lobby--they got your back)

No need to ask me what's in this.... labeled and ready to go
The Hot Plate (Mini Baked Bries...LOVE)
Drinks (The cute bunting under the cupboards is papercupcake cups that I cut and hung)

Really was lovely to have all the ladies just sitting and chatting.  Maybe I have to do another brunch really soon........




1 comment:

  1. Oh I love ALL of it!!! You did a really lovely job, Karen! And the cupcake liner garland is precious. Really, really beautiful. :o)

    ReplyDelete