Monday, December 26, 2011

A Romantic Life?

Romantic
[roh-man-tik]: adjective
{Of, pertaining to, or of the nature of romance; characteristic or suggestive of the world of romance; a romantic adventure; fanciful; romantic ideas.
Imbued with or dominated by idealism, a desire for adventure, chivalry, etc.
Characterized by a preoccupation with love or by the idealizing of love or one's beloved. Displaying or expressing love or strong affection. }
**********************************************
I was told recently that I led a romantic life....
REALLY???
Its just my life.... a constant scavenger hunt for the Vintage Life I was supposed to have; the era I escaped from....
But "Leading a Romantic Life" sounds so beautiful and freeing... so I'll take it.
*************************************
FOR 2012, My Blog will look a little different than it did this year...

The plan is to add more D.I.Y that I have D.I.Done; a weekly blog hop to help connect other diy-ers/Junquers/and Vintage bloggers; and other pages...
Bring it on, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment