Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Let's Be Real

This blog has had almost as much work done as Joan Rivers........
and, again, not dissimilar from the Gossippy old hag, most people (namely me) have given up on it.... more than once.

But like any bad romantic comedy, I just don't know how to (or when to) quit...

And so, when the Mayan Calendar (and mine for that matter) ended, I did what most people did and bought a new one.  That means its 2013 and, subsequently time for resolutions.  But, again, there's a small problem-I don't resolve.  I just don't.  Geminis can't resolve- its against our nature of changing our mind.  So instead I've made some goals (which, lets face it--is just a semantically more pleasing *to me* way of saying Resolutions).  One of my 2013 goals is to resume regular journaling.... and part of that goal is to re-introduce myself to this blogging world. 


Recycling the old idea , old name, and domain, here is the new thought-- the new blog.
My Wanderlust Wishlist

Wanderlust:
A strong, innate desire to rove or travel about;  Intense urge to collect, explore and create; a yearning for knowledge and understanding. 

And that is essentially who I am-  a gemini consumed with wanderlust.

This haphazard hodgepodge is going to be the map  of my fancies; whatever is striking me at the moment. 


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to follow along all the best wishes for you on this journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fellow Gemini who is also consumed by "wanderlust" just stumbled upon your blog and love it! Please continue journaling, for my sake!
    Happy New Year
    http://itsabouttakingthejourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete