Saturday, January 18, 2014

Just a Vision

With the turn from chilly to a polar vortex 
(I've learned that 20 degrees is colder the further south you move;  Springy temperatures to my senses are Apocolyptic freezes to those around here),
 my legs grow more and more restless.  
 
Winter chills are prime for re-visiting local favourites.  On our list for today?   
The American Visionary Art Museum
We were the ones tilting our heads to the side and creating back stories for all the mirrored and mosaic wonders.  The two people caught making badger faces at the art work in an awkward stand off, well, that was us, too.  Food truck lunches and harbour strolls make for a perfect sunny chilled day. 

1 comment:

  1. I have never been there. Looks cool. I can totally picture you guys doing your museum faces. :)

    ReplyDelete