Saturday, February 8, 2014

Throwing Stones

I've had an on again off again affair with this cold and flu season.  The roads have had an on again affair with ice.  So essentially, the past few weeks, I've only been adventuring  in my daydreams.  Refusing to give up on 2014's theme, we have been getting tickets and reservations for the upcoming warmer seasons. But, last night...

We were the ones watching the two actors portray a slew of different characters in Stones in His Pockets.
At Center Stage Theatre in Baltimore 
(taking over an old church and Catholic School, I couldn't help fall in love with the church windowed Walls, buying drinks in a chapel, and peeling plaster.  Did you know that many states have a state theatre?  Center Stage is Maryland's, for good reason!  These two actors were wildly imaginative and convincing.)

I was the one sneaking the blondie back into my 'tower' seat after intermission, loving the tap my 1960's MaryJanes made on the planks. That person stalking the halls, searching for the history in the architecture, that was me.   

3 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful blog! I'm your newest GFC follower - I found you on the "Serenity Saturday" blog hop.
    Thanks
    Angie
    PS – “The Great Blog Train” is currently live on my blog –we'd love to have you hop on board & we are also having a Giveaway this month! Thank you! Great Blog Train

    ReplyDelete
  2. The venue sounds like a neat place for a theater and for checking out the architecture. Our little town has a new community center and theater, with a wide variety of outstanding performances, but I don't know about a state theater. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a quaint little theater in our town and every few months the local actors put on really good plays. It doesn't cost very much and is great entertainment for an evening or Saturday matinee. I love your blog, thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete