Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sugar Tumblers

I've been a not-so-subtle stalker of cupcake themed blogs for years & its a not-so-well kept secret that one of my hobbies is pretending I'm Betty Crocker.  Within the last week or so, my Kitchenaid has been on a sugar high (with requests for birthdays, showers, and our contribution for the St. Paddy's party we enjoyed.)  
Yellow Cake with Camo coloured (it looks more plain in the pics)buttercream 
Chocolate Cake with Oreo Buttercream  
Irish Soda Cake with Graham Buttercream 
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cake with Chocolate Ganache and raspberry topper

My 3 top reasons to love cupcakes:
3. They're easy to experiment with. 
2. They're mini cake...hello.
1. They're absurdly cute. 


1 comment:

  1. The Oreo one makes me salivate. I didn't know you had skills in cupcake making. We may have to put this to use.....hmmm.... ;)

    ReplyDelete